To ‘initiate’ means to begin a process, to start something. Initiation sets forces in motion for your own personal metamorphosis, transformation and spiritual journey. All of your own experiences and knowledge of your journey up to this point are only enhanced with the knowledge, keys and energy received at the Empower Thyself Program and Initiation. Initiation serves to ground the spiritual energies you are wielding such as light, power and protection. These forces become anchored into your energy field so that you will be able to readily access these energies through your mental, emotional and physical capacities to support you in daily life choices, tasks and actions.
The handing down of knowledge that prepares you for initiation creates a template for living an empowered life, opening up the potential to master yourself and create the life which you truly desire. The initiation then activates this knowledge with spiritual power to support you to be in alignment with your highest and best good, to live out your purpose here on earth.
The advancement of your connection with yourself is the process known as “Know Thyself.” Initiation advances and catalyzes this process, exposing you to your own highest purpose and the potentialities available to you in your life.
How do I know Initiation is right for me?
- You know with a doubt that you have a great purpose to fulfill in your lifetime
- You are inspired to make a difference in this world
- You are committed to your spiritual growth and self-development in a real, tangible way
- You are willing to do what it takes to live a fulfilled, joyful and bountiful life
- You are someone who believes that there is more to life than just the physical experience
- You are aware of a greater consciousness beyond this realm of reality
- You have tried many different spiritual programs and paths, while you may have found some truth, there was always something missing
- You have an inner calling, or resonance, that arises when you read this information or upon meeting a MMS Guide or Practitioner.
Sometimes there are no words to describe it, the inner knowing is enough. It is a feeling in your heart, your soul. It just feels right. Trust your intuition to take a step that could very well transform your whole life!